She was raised in Allegan County and understands the needs of the community. Serving as Deputy Drain Commission, Denise has the knowledge and background to do a good job.
- 22 years experience in the Drain Commissioner’s office. 8 years as Deputy.
- 18 years Valley Township Treasurer
- 2 years Valley Township Trustee
- Valley Township Planning Commission Member
- Valley Township Zoning Board of Appeals
- Association of Allegan County Township Treasurers
- Deputy Secretary, Allegan County Board of Public Works
- Michigan Township Association Member
- To provide timely, environmentally sound, cost-effective drain construction, operation, and maintenance
- Increase awareness of the duties and activities of the office
- Continue to provide up to date information with on-line services
- Ensure the stability and integrity of the county’s abundant drainage systems
- Be proactive and consistent with new drain projects and developments in accordance to the MI Drain Code
- Fight to save taxpayers money